Friday, February 11, 2011

Keep It Alive

I’m proud to say that on March 30th I will celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary. WOW, I can hardly believe it. A lot can happen in ten years and one thing is losing your sex appeal. Having babies and living the rat race of chauffeuring kids all around town sure can zap the sexy right out of a mom. Husbands are and will always be visual so make sure you give him something to look at. Simple things will do, like taking a shower everyday for one or putting on makeup and getting out of your mom jeans or sweats. Spruce yourself up. Put as much effort into your look as you do your kids. Time and time again I see moms out shopping or running errands and their little girls are decked out from head to toe and the mom looks worn out and busted. Mommies keep your man interested and positive things will start to happen in your marriage, he might even offer to wash your car or do the laundry. So I urge all the moms out there to throw away the Fruit of the Loom panties that come in a three pack and run out to get super lacy thongs. It’s a great time to start since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, but don’t stop wearing them once V-Day is over, keep the romance alive. You can thank me later.

I can’t be held responsible for the growth of your family even though new babies are a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Amen... where there is a will, there is a way..make it happen

    ReplyDelete