Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hidden Talent

Today I have discovered my hidden talent. I am a Bathroom Barber. The Lord has blessed me with three boys who have an endless need for haircuts. Picture Day always seems to be around the corner and I always want the boys to look well-manicured and handsome for those class pics. Well at nine years old my oldest son wants to have a say when it comes to his hair length, notice I didn’t say hair style (he has no style) so he had a nappy rats nest which he called hair. But today he has a Lenny Kravitz fro and I must say he (Zeke) is very handsome, oh and so is Lenny (lol).

So I encourage you to find a hidden talent and enjoy. It gives me great satisfaction to know I can help my boys look a little neater once in a while, and carry yet another title…… “Bathroom Barber”.

No comments:

Post a Comment