Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Wanna Be Made....

So yesterday I invested in a jogging stroller. I have pumped myself up to start running again and get into the best shape a mom possibly can. I have set a goal to drop a few pounds and tone up my muscles and take my 19 month old on the journey with me. He really has no choice since I’m the only form of child care we have. I will have baby in tow and plenty of snacks and juice in a sippy cup to entertain the booger, might not need much at first since I probably won’t be running too far. I figure if I start to run again I might experience a positive shift in my energy and mood, “Erica” just might reappear and not just “Mommy.” I can’t wait for the transformation. If there are any moms in my area who would like to join me, just drop me a line. I would love to run on the greenway near the house but too chicken to do it alone. Yes I’m afraid of the boogey man who might be lurking in the bushes or just the neighborhood squirrels.

I have put it out there for the world to see. I am going to transform myself back into a runner. Yep, I am.

I almost feel like I’m doing an episode of MADE: I want to be a runner, except I’m not a care free over privileged teenager who wants to be a reality star.

No comments:

Post a Comment