Monday, March 7, 2011

Girl Scout Sabotage

I have written a few posts about how I want to get in shape and feel healthier. Well I’m not sure if all of you are aware but it is Girls Scout Cookie season. Troops have tables all around town, every turn I make I see tables full of yummy treats that remind me of my childhood. I think they prey on people just like me. I have no will power against the idea of eating a crispy Thin Mint or a creamy Tagalong. Why is this happening? I’m totally distracted from eating better snacks when I have a pantry that houses my secret stash of Girl Scout Cookies. It wouldn’t be so bad if I would only eat one or two but instead I have to eat a whole roll of cookies in one sitting. So today instead of eating a well-balanced lunch, I consumed way too many Thin Mints; then took a nap since the treats put me in a sugar coma. Why!!!!!!....... I really need to get some help for my overindulgence problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment