Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Here's Your Organic Chance

Groupon this week is featuring a $18 coupon for one medium size basket of Organic Vegetables (in the Charlotte Area). This is your chance to try a vegetable home delivery program. I bought a coupon since I am in the early stages of my garden this season and could use some really nice produce. The company Backyard Produce allows you to pick the types of vegetables and the amounts you want and they deliver it to your front door. How cool is that. With traditional farm shares members usually have to go to a central pick up location at a certain time and you also don't get to pick the types vegetables. Backyard Produce makes shopping super simple and convenient on there easy to understand online order form. I love the idea of buying locally grow foods and reducing my carbon footprint. Just try it out! I think this new way of buying your vegetables is worth the $18. Please leave me comments to let me know what you think.

http://www.byproduce.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment