Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello From the Dominican Republic

Today is yet another beautiful but humid day in the Dominican Republic. My husband and I are on vacation for our 10th wedding anniversary. Plenty of sunshine and strong breezes make for very relaxing days and nights. Last night we enjoyed a private dinner on the beach with musicians and waiter all to ourselves. It was pure romance to say the least. We also went on a tour yesterday of the rice plantations via dune buggie. Lets just say when I upload the pics most of you might not believe I actually had enough courage to get in one. I surrvived it and made it know that I only did it for my hubby. Well, just wanted to check in and say hi, I really wanted to write posts everyday but wifi is spotty here so more to come when I return to the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment