Monday, June 6, 2011

Skulls and Crossbones



What's with this new fashion craze? As you all know I have three sons and when go shopping for clothes I encounter the same stuff. We have every color polo shirt and pair of cargo pants. It's the same each and every year just with updated colors. Well, I think the stores have run out of color groupings and have started to add Skulls and Crossbones for variety. Who came up with this? It is a horrible fashion statement. Why would I want my boys walking around sporting a symbol of wrong doing. The first thing I think about are pirates and what they stand for. Pirates are criminals and thieves if anyone has forgotten. The second thing I think about are biker gangs and their outlaw rebel side. These are types of people who walk on the wrong side of the track. I want my boys to walk hand in hand with Jesus and wear a badge of honor for the Lord. I don't know if anyone else agrees with me but I hope this fashion trend "dies" out soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment