Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wow....Slow Down!

I love it when a school year comes to a close and the children are excited to start all their summer activities. I just enjoyed watching my middle son graduate from Kindergarten this morning. I was giddy and super proud of all his accomplishments but he seemed very indifferent, funny how that works out. All the parents including myself work hard to position ourselves right in front of our kid so we could stick the video camera in their face while they sang, and in my case while my son hid behind the little boy next to him. Each child waited patiently as names were called, then rushed up to the teacher, snatched the certificate, and plopped back into their chair. Moving too fast to get a good picture and so fast that the video makes you nauseous when you watch it. Squirms and giggles were all around but all the children seemed to be happy about moving on to the first grade.


Overall the ceremony was simple and quick but very important for our children to showcase their achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment